With hundreds of colorful animals to count and hundreds of hilarious details to hunt, this unconventional counting book guarantees hundreds of hours of fun!MY TAKE:
I was pleasantly surprised when I started reading this book.
In 100 Animals on Parade!, you and your child are treated to a parade of different kinds of animals. However, what's the parade for and where are the animals going?
I thought that this book would be just like a typical picture book and it is a picture book with a cute plot. However, what makes this book stand apart from other picture books is that the illustrations have little questions scattered throughout wherein you are asked things like "Are there any girl bears?" which means that you and your kid can use this book as an activity book and this book can last your kid awhile.
Thanks to NetGalley and Kids Can Press for the e-ARC.
- There are plenty of animals that kids can look at.
- It isn't just a picture book.
- Kids will be able to appreciate this for many years.
- The illustrations may not appeal to all kids.
Now here come the pigs,
each with a yummy dish!
READ IT IF:
- You're looking for a children's picture book that has built-in activities you can do with your child.
- Your kid likes animals.
- You like reading books to your kids.