Welcome to the Bridger Book Tour! Read on for my review of Bridger and to join the GIVEAWAY!
SUMMARY FROM GOODREADS.COM:
Ashlyn McVean doesn't believe in fairy tales. That is, until Ashlyn is thrown into the crosshairs of grudges her grandmother created long ago. After finding out she is one of two people able to cross between faerie realms, Ashlyn is faced with trying to understand her abilities, along with navigating a new relationship with her boyfriend, Liam. As if being on a centuries old hit list and dealing with crazed pixies isn't enough, her new abilities mean trouble for Liam. Knowing her new life puts everyone she loves in danger, Ashlyn must decide what's most important in her life between friends, family, love, and ultimately, realms.
- The characters are well-written.
- The location, the settings and the story itself are believable, despite the fact that the premise of the story is not that realistic.
- It's perfectly paced.
- There was one character who would have been likable if he had not repeatedly hit on Ashlyn despite the fact that she had a boyfriend. To me, that's just rude and unforgivable.
Liam made it nearly impossible to feel human, even before knowing that I wasn't.
- You like mythology and folklore.
- You like strong heroines.
- You like romance and action.